Planning to transfer to St. Joseph's University after completing your Associate Degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions agreement with St. Joseph's can help you get there!
This dual admissions agreement applies only to St. Joseph's on-campus or online Professional and Liberal Studies major. The following associate degree programs at RACC are eligible: Associate in General Studies and Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts.
The agreement ensures that you will be accepted to St. Joseph's after completing an Associate Degree at RACC if you meet the following conditions:
- Earn a high school diploma or GED prior to completing an intent form.
- Complete the Dual Admission Intent Form when you apply to RACC or before you complete 45 college credits. Students who start at RACC having completed more than 45 college credits at other colleges are not eligible.
- Graduate from RACC with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Enroll at St. Joseph's within five years of graduating from RACC and be a first time bachelor's degree candidate.
- Do not attend another college or university between graduating from RACC and enrolling at St. Joseph's.
- Meet all regular St. Joseph's admissions requirements, including application deadlines. This agreement applies only to the on-campus or online Professional and Liberal Studies major.
If you qualify for the St. Joseph's dual admissions agreement, St. Joseph's will:
- Waive the admission application fee.
- Award a merit scholarship for students who enroll on a full-time or part-time basis for the campus-based program.
- Award an Online Collegiate Partner Scholarship in the amount of 10% of the student's tuition costs to any student in good standing who is accepted into the online program.
- Provide you an opportunity to meet with a St. Joseph's representative prior to graduating from RACC.
Steps for Enrollment in Dual Admissions Program
- Visit the RACC Transfer Office to fill out a Dual Admission Intent Form before completing 45 college credits. You will be pre-screened to make sure you are eligible for the program.
- Submit a completed St. Joseph's University College of Professional and Leadership Studies Application for Admission.
Dual admissions agreements are non-binding for students. If you decide not to attend St. Joseph's after signing an Intent Form, you can cancel your dual admissions agreement by sending written notification to both St. Joseph's University and RACC.
To enroll in this program, please complete a Dual Admission Intent form which is available from RACC Transfer Services in Berks Hall, Room 209.
For additional information, stop by RACC Transfer Services.