Recommended Web Browsers
Note: ANGEL doesn't support mobile devices such as tablets (e.g. iPad) or smartphones(e.g. iPhone). Please use a full version of an ANGEL recommended browser.
Though you may have success with other Web browsers, the following browsers work best with ANGEL. To download the recommended version of each browser, click on the link. This will direct you to a download page.
Windows 8 users: Use Internet Explorer 10 or Firefox to access ANGEL.
- America Online users: Log on to AOL, then use one of the recommended browsers above to access ANGEL
- Firefox and ensure popups are enabled for ANGEL.
- Google Chrome and ensure popups are enabled for ANGEL.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and ensure popups are enabled, then follow these directions to set Compatibility View for ANGEL.
- Internet Explorer 10 and ensure popups are enabled, then follow these directions to set Compatibility View for ANGEL.
Browser Help Tutorials
In order to access ANGEL email, attachments, and other features, you must enable your web browser pop-ups.
Software your computer might need
Although Microsoft Office 2007 or newer is most commonly used for Word processing and/or PowerPoint Presentations, some courses do require other specific software. However, any word processing program that will save files as Ms Word 2007 or newer, will work.
If you do not have Microsoft Office you can download a free 60-day trial:
MS Office 2010
Or you can download the Microsoft Office Viewers below:
To access the full range of ANGEL features, you must install the latest Java plugin version.
To access the full range of ANGEL features including Virtual Whiteboard, you must install the latest Adobe Flash and Shockwave versions.