Course Registration and Help
HELP: The most up-to-date classes are located on WebAdvisor.
- When you get to the WebAdvisor homepage, click on the 'Community Education' link.
- Select the "Register and Pay for Community Education Classes" link in order to search for a class.
- EASY SEARCH: Select only the drop-down box next to "Topic Code" to find the class for which you would like to register and click "Submit".
- Select the course that you wish to register for and click the "Submit" button.
- Enter your information and click "Submit".
- Community Education Course Catalog - Spring 2013- PDF 6.11 MB
View the online version here
- Workforce and Economic Development/Community Education Registration Form - PDF 389 KB
Registration for Act 48 Credits
Educators seeking to maintain their Pennsylvania instructional certification may qualify to receive ACT 48 credits upon successful completion of credit or non-credit courses at RACC. To request that your hours be reported to the Pennsylvania Department of Education, you must submit a completed ACT 48 Registration Form to the Record’s office located in Berks Hall, room 107. Download Act 48 Form - PDF 90 KB
For more information contact 610-607-6231