Before You Register ...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
- The "opt out by" field is the date your service automatically expires. Select the first available date after you wish to discontinue service.
- Get More Information from e2Campus.
- If you are a RACC employee or student, please use your WebAdvisor login for the user name.
- When entering mobile phone numbers, remember to use your area code and NO punctuation, e.g., 7574465600.
- You only need to create one account. After you have completed registration, you may edit your account and add family members' mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- If you need to contact your carrier and are unsure of their web site address, please consult the mobile carriers list.
Sign Up for RACC Emergency Alerts
Test your phone HERE.
Please leave the default group "RACC ALERT" selected.
Students are recommended to use their WebAdvisor Username.
Faculty and Staff are recommended to use their 1st initial and last name (Ex. JDoe)