The job postings in the following list need to be filled immediately. If interested in a position, please apply as soon as possible.
- Adjunct College Level Math Instructor
- Adjunct Fundamentals of Speech Instructor
- Adjunct Nurse Aide Instructors
- Adjunct Nursing RN and LPN Program Instructors-
- Adjunct Reading Specialist Instructor
- Adjunct Spanish Instructor
- Career Center Specialist
- Clerk - Academic Affairs
- Faculty - Nursing (specialized) Maternal Child Health/Surgical- REPOST
- Faculty - Nursing-REPOST
- Placement Testing and Welcome Center Specialist
Reading Area Community College welcomes Diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, class, gender, ability, sexual orientation, and belief system among others. As an institution, we value and respect diversity; therefore, it is important for students, faculty, staff, and administrators to understand differences, to interact effectively with others, and to prepare for the demands of a globalized world. As an open admission institution, RACC serves students of all levels of academic preparedness.
Career Opportunities Listing
Note: All listed salaries are nonnegotiable.