We know you will have questions about RACC Ready and how it works. The frequently asked questions below should give you all the information you need, but if you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call the Advising Center at 610-607-6242.
How can I participate in RACC Ready?
You have four format options that make it easy to participate in RACC Ready in a way that best suits your learning style and scheduling needs:
- Virtually (online)
- Scheduled and interactive (RACC Ready Live)
- You set the time and pace (RACC Ready On Your Schedule)
- Walk-in Wednesday from June 12-August 20
What will I learn at RACC Ready?
RACC Ready will introduce you to important information about RACC, financial and academic policies and options, student support resources and activities, and prepare you to meet with an advisor and register for classes. You will also be exposed to your role as a member of the RACC campus community and what you can do to be a successful student.
What does RACC Ready look like?
Your RACC Ready experience will be different depending on which format option you choose.
- RACC Ready Live: 45-minute online sessions with a live moderator to answer any questions during the presentation. After the presentation is over, you will get instructions for scheduling an appointment with an advisor for advising and registration. Participating in RACC Ready Live requires certain technology.
- RACC Ready On Your Schedule: online modules that you can access anytime, anywhere. After you have completed all the modules, you will get instructions for scheduling an appointment with an advisor for advising and registration. Participating in RACC Ready On Your Schedule requires certain technology.
- RACC Ready At Your Service: if the first two options won't work for you, you may also participate in RACC Ready and meet with an advisor on a first-come, first-served basis on Wednesdays from June 12 to August 20 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. in Berks Hall.
How do I sign up for RACC Ready?
We encourage you to register for RACC Ready online. When you register online, you will be able to create an account you can then use to confirm your registration, confirm details like the time and location of your session if you lose your confirmation, and reschedule if you're not able to attend. If you would prefer not to register online, you can call the Advising Center at 610-607-6242 to register.
How I cancel or reschedule my RACC Ready?
The easiest way to cancel or schedule your RACC Ready session is to log into the account you set up online when you originally scheduled RACC Ready. Step-by-by instructions are available here. If you forgot your password, you can reset it online. If you didn't register online, call 610-607-6246 for assistance.