Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code AA-ACTADJ in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
A background check is not required for this position.
|Title:||Part-Time (Adjunct Pool) Accounting Instructor|
|Apply by date:||
$810 per credit hour
Part-Time (Adjunct) Accounting Instructor for Fall 2020 needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s degree in business related field
- 3 years’ experience teaching accounting at the college level
- Demonstrated ability to teach all levels of accounting
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with multiple teaching modalities such as face-to-face, hybrid and online
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and passion for teaching accounting
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software. In addition, they should be able to learn and utilize a variety of education software packages.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent classroom management and planning skills.
Demonstrated teaching and student coaching skills.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.