Below is a list of ESL Courses that RACC offers to multilingual students.
Full course descriptions are available in the online catalog.
Please notice that ESL reading and writing courses are equal alternatives to COM (non-ESL) reading and writing courses. This helps ESL students earn the same credit in the learning setting sensitive to their bilingual needs.
- ESL 018 - Intensive Academic English – 6 credit hours
- ESL 015 - Listening & Speaking I (Level 1) – 3 credit hours
- ESL 035 - Listening & Speaking II (Level 2) - 3 credit hours
- ESL 020 - Reading I (Level 1) - 3 credit hours
- ESL 060 - Reading II (Level 2) - 3 credit hours
- ESL 040 - Writing I (Level 2) - 4 credit hours
- ESL 050 - Writing II (Level 3) - 4 credit hours
Students may also have the opportunity to accelerate by taking co-requisite courses ESL 051 - Writing II (3 credits) and COM 121 - English Composition I (3 credits). Students interested in this opportunity must get permission to register from the ESL Program Coordinator, Eleisha Moreno.