Schmidt Training and Technology Centers offers a variety of workforce development training for front-line workers to maximize their effectiveness in the labor environment.
Our programs focus on foundation skills such as:
- Basic workplace skills
- Reads with understanding
- Uses technology
- Applies mathematical concepts, reasoning and operations
- Basic workplace knowledge
- Demonstrates quality consciousness
- Basic employability skills
- Works in teams
- Solves problems
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal relations
- Basic work-related technical skills
- Uses manufacturing processes
Courses are also available for employees recently promoted to supervisors or who wish to expand their leadership skills such as project management, time management and conflict resolution
In addition, we offer a training program for non-Spanish-speaking employees, supervisors and managers who wish to improve communication with Spanish-speaking employees. Courses can be delivered to a group in a classroom setting or to individuals via e-learning. View a full listing of Command Spanish programs.