If you are a veteran, or a survivor or dependent of a veteran, you may be eligible for veterans' educational benefits to help you achieve a great education!
- To learn about using your Veterans Education Benefits, please view this Enrollment Checklist.
- Complete the admissions application. There is no fee to apply to the college.
- Online Application
- To request a paper application, please contact the Welcome and Information Center at 610-607-6224.
- Request Additional Information
- You may be eligible to receive college credit for your military service. Provide your Joint Services Transcripts to the Admissions Office for possible credit evaluation. For information on how to access your JST, please click here.
- Call 610-607-6224 or 610-372-4721 ext. 5128 to schedule your placement test. If you have a documented disability that may require accommodations during the placement test, please contact Disability Services at 610-607-6245 to schedule an intake appointment prior to scheduling your placement test.
- Prepare for your placement test, then complete your test on your scheduled day.
- Meet with an academic advisor for course placement and selection. Please call the Advising Center at 610-607-6245 for walk-in hours or to make an appointment.
- Pay your tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Obtain your student photo ID and parking tag from the campus security office in the lobby of Weitz Hall (Campus Map).
- Purchase books at the Campus Bookstore.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.