Fall Open House PLUS!
10AM-1PM | Berks Hall Lobby
- Visit with faculty
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about our associate degree, technical training, career and literacy programs
- Meet with an advisor to discuss your four-year degree pathway options
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Learn about our student clubs and organizations
- PLUS take the placement test* or complete a placement evaluation with one of our admissions representatives!
Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage you to sign-up in advance!
*Check-in for placement testing will close at 11:00 AM and a valid photo ID is required. Bring your high school/college transcripts or standardized test scores (AP/SAT/ACT) to complete placement evaluation.