Spring Open House PLUS!
- Visit with faculty
- Meet with an advisor to discuss your four-year degree pathway options
- Learn about our associate degree, technical training, career and literacy programs
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Learn about our student clubs and organizations
- PLUS take the placement test* or complete a placement evaluation with one of our admissions representatives!
*Check-in for placement testing will close at 11:00 AM and a valid photo ID is required. Bring your high school/college transcripts or standardized test scores (AP/SAT/ACT) to complete a placement evaluation.
All attendees will be entered to win $100 gift card to the RACC Bookstore!
Free parking is available in the Front & Washington Streets garage.