Introducing accelerated, eight-week evening courses at our additional location in Sinking Spring and online.
Online, in the classroom, or both, a quality education is now closer to home.
Choose from over fifty classes offered at convenient times. Hybrid (combined face to face and online) and traditional classes offered during the late afternoon/early evening hours which meet only once or twice a week, allowing you to fit college into your busy schedule. Fully online courses are available as well.
Spring registration is now underway!
Spring Sessions lasting for 8 and 15 weeks
Spring 8 wk A: January 22nd - March 14th | 8 week accelerated
Spring 8 wk B: March 18th - May 14th | 8 week accelerated
Spring: January 22nd - May 14th | 15 week online and person
- Browse available courses (Select Term: Spring and Location: Sinking Spring. For late start online select Term: Spring 8wk B and Location: online.)
- 2018 Calendar Sinking Spring Additional Location
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- View the classroom map
Three easy steps to register:
- Sign into myRACC
- Review your program requirements and determine what courses you need
- Select "Self-Service/WebAdvisor" in the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Advising Summary" in Self-Service
- Your Advising summary will display what courses are completed, in progress, or still needed
- Select your courses and register through Self-Service