Welcome New and Returning Students!
We are excited to welcome you to the fall semester! Many of you are new to Reading Area Community College or are returning to campus after being away for a few semesters.
Traditionally, we host a new student orientation and this year it is no different – but in a virtual environment!
In an effort to provide a robust and welcoming new student experience, you will find everything you need to know about getting a great start to your academic experience in your MyRACC portal.
Our New Student Orientation module is easy to use and can be accessed by:
- Logging in to your MyRACC portal
- Going to Tools on the left side of the screen and clicking on the Student Support link
- Scrolling down to the Orientation link to select, then
- Click the red New Student Orientation button to start the online module
Everything that you need to know for a successful start to the fall semester is available in this module!
When arriving to campus this fall, social distancing will be in place, and masks that cover the nose and mouth will be required. Plan your visit to campus, allowing for extra time before your class for the screening process to take place.
Click here more detailed instructions on campus safety protocols and procedures. This page is updated periodically to update the college community on important information related to COVID 19 policies and procedures.
Here is some additional information for the first week of classes:
- The fall semester starts on Monday, August 24, 2020
- The Bookstore is open for in-store, online and curbside pick-up options
- Check your class schedule for meeting times and course modality – is your class on campus, remote, hybrid or online?
- Visit Campus Security in the lobby of Weitz Hall during the first two weeks of the semester for a student ID and parking permit
- Advising Center: Advising appointments and questions
Berks Hall 209, 610-607-6245, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cashier's Office: Cashier/Billing questions
Berks Hall 107, 610-607-6235, email@example.com
- Financial Aid Office: Financial Aid questions
Berks Hall 107, 610-607-6225, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Support:
Berks Hall 411, 610-372-4721 x5342, email@example.com
At RACC, we are committed to creating a welcoming and safe environment where academic dialogue and learning can flourish. We look to you, our students, to support our faculty and staff in making our campus a safe place to learn and grow academically.
Best wishes for a safe and successful semester!