Reading Area Community College is migrating towards an E-Procurement system that will significantly benefit both vendors and RACC alike. We will be using Pennbid™, PA's electronic bid management Program.
The advantages of electronic procurement and PennBid™ are:
- Specifications, plans, Q&A’s etc. will be available at vendor’s convenience- 24/7
- Vendors can provide and update bids online
- Vendors will have access to other PennBid™ agency’s RFPs and RFQs and may be automatically notified of opportunities that match products or services
- Information updates will be posted as they occur
- Dramatically reduce paperwork and submission for bidders
- bid results will be posted upon bid closing
- bid awards posted pending final review
NOTE TO VENDORS: ALL VENDORS must comply with the regulations of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, 16 PA, Code Chapter 49 and with all laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment opportunities. When requested, Vendors must also sign Non-Collusion Affidavits.
Solicitations described herein will also be available for viewing in the purchasing office between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Room B-134, Berks Hall, 10 South 2nd St. Reading, PA. 19602.
All questions must be posted on PennBid. All responses will be posted on PennBid and made available to all bidders.
Contact: Michael Hodowanec
Phone: 610-372-4721 (ext. 5030)