|Monday - Friday
|9:00AM - 4:00PM
|Saturday - Sunday
Your RACC PSECU Financial Education Center is also available for virtual office hours by phone or through Zoom. Please contact Maholy Lahoz at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Visit psecu.com/students to get started.
Please do not include personal information (such as your bank account number or Social Security number) in your email message.
Earn Up to $300
We offer better banking and tons of member-only perks. Plus, you can earn up to $300* when you join PSECU and meet promo requirements.
Stage 1: Earn $200
(must be completed within the first 60 days of establishing membership)
- Become a PSECU member using promo code: RIGHTNOTE and add a free checking account.
- Sign up and log into digital banking (online or mobile).
- Establish Qualifying Payroll Direct Deposit(s) that total at least $500 per calendar month. See full terms and conditions for details.
Tips: To get started on the Stage 2 requirements, set up your Qualifying Payroll Direct Deposit(s) to be recurring and add a debit card.
Stage 2: Earn $100
(must be completed within 120 days after Stage 1 requirements have been met)
- Continue recurring Qualifying Payroll Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 per calendar month for 3 consecutive months after Stage 1 requirements are met, with a total additional amount deposited of at least $1,500 during Stage 2.
- Complete a minimum of 10 Eligible Debit Card Purchases. Eligible Debit Card Purchases are defined as individual purchases of at least $10 for a minimum overall purchase total of at least $100. See full terms and conditions for details.
Banking with PSECU
College can be difficult. Banking doesn't have to be.
PSECU is here to help you navigate new financial decisions and milestones. Whether you're on or off campus, we offer low- or no- fee products and services that help keep your money where it belongs - with you.
Opened in 1934, PSECU was founded by 22 ordinary people who pooled $90 and made an extraordinary commitment to each other: To create a financial institution where collective resources benefit all members. Today, PSECU continues that legacy as Pennsylvania's digital-first credit union, with $8 billion in assets, more than 590,000 members, and a convenient anytime, anywhere banking model. For more information about PSECU, visit psecu.com.
PSECU has been recognized as a Best-In-State Credit Union by Forbes, one of America's Best Banks by Newsweek, and a Best Credit Union by GOBanking Rates.
When you join PSECU, you enjoy benefits such as:
- A network of surcharge-free ATMs (on and off campus)
- ATM surcharge rebates for non-network ATMS (Up to $20/month with direct deposit, and up to $8/month without)
- Free checking accounts with no monthly maintenance fees
- Cash rewards for using your debit card
- Mobile deposit & payment (Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay™)
- Person-to-person money transfers within the U.S.
- Online bill payer service
- 24/7 digital banking, including text and email alerts
From graduation to your first paycheck and beyond - PSECU is your financial partner for life.
Please complete this information request form.
PSECU offers resources for students both on and off campus.
In addition to our in-person workshops, we have a large library of online resources. Our WalletWorks page is home to videos, articles, and worksheets designed to help you learn the basics of money management and improve your skills.
Additionally, our blog offers financial tips for every stage in life, so whether you're an undergrad, grad student, or nontraditional student, there's something here for you – from information about PSECU products and services and answers to common money questions to tricks for saving money as a college student.
Ready to get started? Visit psecu.com/students to learn how you can keep more of your money where it belongs - with you.
Insured by NCUA.