What to Report
In general, any behavior that disrupts the mission or learning environment of the college or causes concern for a student’s well-being should be reported.
- Questionable or suspicious acts or behavior.
- Knowledge of information or incidents that could cause harm.
- Knowledge of illegal actions, assaults, and/or drug or alcohol sale or usage.
- Expressions by others of feelings of depression, reduction of self-worth, and/or uselessness.
- Suspected violations of the Code of Conduct and other college policies
- Concerns about a student’s well-being
The BIT will respond in a timely manner to reports; however, the team may not able to provide an immediate response to a concern.
Call 911 or Campus Security if you feel threatened or an immediate response is needed.