Students can transfer to Bloomsburg for their bachelor's degree, or choose to pursue a Technical Leadership degree that can be completed without having to leave RACC's campus. RACC students in more than 20 programs can choose the Bachelor of Applied Science in Technical Leadership program using online technology and classes on RACC's campus.
La Salle University
Students can transfer their Associate of Arts in Social Work to La Salle University's Bachelor of Social Work. Students can take a traditional semester program or they can take La Salle’s accelerated degree program taught at La Salle's Plymouth Meeting campus, outside of Philadelphia.
Benefit from taking advantage of this agreement:
- All coursework for the AA in Social Work fulfill La Salle’s BSW program requirements.
- Students can take up to 70 credits at RACC and can chose an accelerated pathway, 15-months, to La Salle's BSW
- Full-time day students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa and hold a minimum 3.5 GPA are eligible for a $2,000 scholarship
- Early advising from La Salle coordinators
Students who major in social sciences or liberal arts can transfer seamlessly to Lycoming College, a Tier 1 National Liberal Arts and Sciences college as rated by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, Lycoming is listed as one of "The Best Northeastern Colleges" by The Princeton Review and one of "America's Best Colleges" by Forbes.com. Under this agreement, RACC students may qualify for the following benefits:
- Students can earn up to $24,000 in scholarships based on their GPA.
- Phi Theta Kappa honor society members are eligible to receive $1,000 over and above a Lycoming College awarded merit scholarship.
- Honors graduates who hold a 3.5 GPA are guaranteed admittance to Lycoming's Scholars Program.
- Career advisor embedded into students' Lycoming experience.
- Learn more about Lycoming's Scholars Program
- Learn more about RACC's Liberal Arts transfer to Lycoming Bachelor of Arts program
- Learn more about RACC's Social Science transfer to Lycoming's Bachelor of Arts in Sociology-Anthropology program
Traditional transfer opportunities and Dual Admissions are available for students who wish to enroll at Millersville. A minimum 2.0 GPA is required for dual admissions acceptance. In addition, RACC students who are pursuing Nanoscience can continue on to Millersville for their bachelor's degree through this Nanoscience program-to-program agreement.
St. Joseph's University
Traditional transfer opportunities are available with St. Joseph's University, as well as a Dual Admissions agreement which focuses only on the Professional and Liberal Studies program. RACC students can complete the Professional and Liberal Studies program either on St. Joseph's campus or online.
A popular transfer destination for many RACC students, Temple is another of our Dual Admissions partners. The benefits of Dual Admissions include merit scholarships for full-time and part-time students. Transfer opportunities are also available separate from Dual Admissions.