|Monday||9AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday||9AM - 6:30PM|
|Wednesday||9AM - 6:30PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM|
|Friday||By appointment only|
For your health and safety, face-to-face services have moved to virtual services until further notice. Our Career Counselors are eager to work with you remotely and help you meet your career goals.
Please schedule a virtual career counseling appointment at email@example.com
Career Center Mission
The mission of the RACC Career Center is to empower students and recent graduates to integrate and apply their education toward succeeding in their career paths and living a meaningful life after RACC.
Through a variety of programs, resources, and tools, the Career Center assists students with ongoing self-assessment and skill and knowledge building, and provides experiential opportunities and access to employers. We engage the RACC community and facilitate career-related connections and learning opportunities among our partners -- students, alumni, parents, faculty, employers, and friends – to position students for success.
The Career Center has articulated 8 Learning Goals for students. By working with the Career Center and actively making use of the support, resources, and guidance available, every RACC student will:
- Understand how to work through a process of self-assessment and choosing a major.
- Learn about a wide variety of career fields and opportunities.
- Be able to market themselves successfully to prospective employers.
- Be able to articulate their transferable, education, and work-related skills.
- Proficiently use job and internship search resources.
- Gain meaningful career-related experience.
- Understand how to network effectively
- Gain the confidence and skills to apply each goal even after their journey at RACC
Above and beyond those broad objectives, the Center continues to offer a host of career services, including:
- Major and career selection through Self-Assessments
- Résumé and Cover Letter Resources and Assistance
- Organization of On-Campus Recruiting
- Interview Skills Training
- Job Fair Preparation
- Business Etiquette Review
- Strategic Job Search Planning