|Monday - Friday||10AM - 4:30PM
or by appointment
If you have any questions or need help scheduling, please call or email.
Resume Guide to Success Workshop
Register Now & Enter to WIN an Amazon Gift Card!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The Career Service Center at Reading Area Community College (RACC) welcomes all job postings and employer participation to help our students obtain employment as well as internship opportunities.
Thank you very much for your interest in this recruitment event.
To schedule an appointment with your Career Development Specialist: https://calendly.com/kdtirado.
Through a variety of programs, resources, and tools, the Career Service Center assists students with ongoing self-assessment and skill and knowledge building, and provides experiential opportunities and access to employers. We engage the RACC community and facilitate career-related connections and learning opportunities among our partners: students, alumni, parents, faculty, employers, and friends to position students for success.
The mission of RACC’s Career Service Center is to empower students and recent graduates to integrate and apply their education toward succeeding in their career paths and living a meaningful life after RACC.
The Career Service Center has articulated 8 Learning Goals for students. By working with the Career Center and actively making use of the support, resources, and guidance available, every RACC student will:
- Understand how to work through a process of self-assessment and choosing a major.
- Learn about a wide variety of career fields and opportunities.
- Be able to market themselves successfully to prospective employers.
- Be able to articulate their transferable, education, and work-related skills.
- Proficiently use job and internship search resources.
- Gain meaningful career-related experience.
- Understand how to network effectively
- Gain the confidence and skills to apply each goal even after their journey at RACC
The Career Service Center offers both in-person & virtual services that include:
- Major and career selection through Self-Assessments
- Résumé and Cover Letter Resources and Assistance
- Organization of On-Campus Recruiting
- Interview Skills Training
- Job Fair Preparation
- Business Etiquette Review
- Strategic Job Search Planning