|Monday - Friday||10AM - 4:30PM
or by appointment
About the Career Services Center
The mission of Reading Area Community College (RACC) Career Services Center (CSC) is to empower students and recent graduates to integrate and apply their education toward succeeding in their career paths and living a meaningful life after RACC.
Through a variety of programs, resources, and tools, the Career Services Center assists students and alumni meet their professional goals. We engage the RACC community and facilitate career-related connections and learning opportunities among our partners: students, alumni, parents, faculty, employers, and friends to position students for success.
Our free services include:
- Guidance in selecting a major and a career path
- Career exploration utilizing our online career assessment tool, Focus2 – Login and use the access code RAVENS
- Resume review and help writing cover letters
- Support with job searches and interviewing skills
- Job and internship listings, employer engagement and networking opportunities through Handshake
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for RACC Students
- Claim your student Handshake account using your RACC log-in credentials.
- For more information about completing your profile, check out the following guides:
- How to get started with Handshake!
Career Coaches are available to help you develop, evaluate and effectively initiate educational and career goals. Students and Alumni can make an appointment with the Career Coach Kaila Tirado: https://calendly.com/kdtirado or by calling the Career Services Center at (610)607-2646.
- View all Career Services Center events here and on the RACC Portal. Find Us on the RACC Portal for all the Latest News, Resources and Events!!!