Thank you for your interest in recruiting Reading Area Community College students and alumni!
We look forward to working with you to cultivate and enhance your recruitment efforts by providing a wide range of opportunities to interact with RACC students and alumni.
You may get involved by:
- Registering with #RECRUITARAVEN our online Job Board to post your internship and job positions
- Recruiting and Promoting your Organization through the On-Campus Recruitment program during the Spring and Fall semesters
- Participating in Job Fairs each semester (Fall & Spring)
- Hosting a student for a one to three day externship (job shadowing experience)
- Volunteering to offer mock interviews to develop students' interviewing skills
RACC Recruiting Services and Opportunities
Post Openings and Search for Candidates
#RECRUITARAVEN is the primary online resource for preparing and connecting students and alumni with employers. It enables employers the flexibility to post and maintain their own information, for free.
The following services and resources are available to employers through #RECRUITARAVEN:
- Employer Profiles
- Internship & Job Postings
- Job Fairs & Events Registration
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Résumé Books
Click on the 'New Employer Sign Up' to request an account. Complete the form and click Submit. (All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.)
A confirmation email will be sent after the approval by the Career Center.
Log-in with your username and password. Be sure to maintain an updated profile.
If you forgot your password or need a new one, simply click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the main page. Enter in your username (email). A system-generated password link will be emailed for you to set your password. NOTE: You will not be able to retrieve your old password.
The RACC Career Center hosts two annual fairs for organizations to recruit students and alumni. Events include a Government and Non-Profit Job Fair held in November and the RACC Job Fair in April. Registration is through #RECRUITARAVEN.
On Campus Recruitment Tables
On Campus Recruitment may be scheduled by organizations for the Fall and Spring semesters. The Career Center will promote and market your session to students. All registered employers will be notified via email of when we are taking requests for On Campus Recruitment dates. Or you may contact the Career Center at CareerCenter@racc.edu.