Admissions: Degree-Seeking Students
Admissions and Registration for Degree-Seeking Students
- Complete the online application.
There is no fee to apply to the college. For assistance with completing the application, call the Welcome Center at 610-607-6224.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA - if you want to apply for financial aid. For help with your FAFSA, please visit the Financial Aid web page.
- For placement assessment, please complete or submit ONE of the following by email or mail:
- Complete placement testing. For more information about placement testing options, call 610-607-6224 or send an email.
- Submit unofficial or official college transcripts
- If you graduated from high school or received your GED within the past 5 years, instead of placement testing you may submit one of the following:
- Unofficial or official high school transcripts (including home school evaluations)
- ACT, SAT, or AP exam score reports (downloaded pdf’s are acceptable)
- Enter Self-reported high school transcript information here (if graduated HS within past 5 years)
- Unofficial or official GED transcript. How to get a copy of your GED transcript.
Send electronic transcripts/documents to email@example.com
All official documents should be mailed to:
Reading Area Community College
10 South 2nd Street, Box 1706
Reading, PA 19603
- Log into the MyRACC portal to access your RACC email, Canvas and Self-Service accounts. Check your email for a Welcome letter that will include your log in credentials for the MyRACC portal. Check out this Get Connected Guide and video tutorial.
- Meet with an academic advisor for course placement and selection. To schedule an in-person, virtual or phone session with an Advisor, contact the Advising Center at 610-607-6245 email firstname.lastname@example.org or book a session online.
- Pay your tuition and fees by the tuition due dates.
- Purchase books online at the Campus Bookstore.
- Attend class and Welcome to RACC!