|Judith Croteau - President|
|OPEN - Vice President|
|Aaron Valentine - Secretary|
|Mark Carvalho - Treasurer|
|Sherry Yost - Public Relations Officer|
Students who excel academically at RACC have the opportunity to join Phi Theta Kappa, the honor society for two-year colleges. In addition to recognizing scholastic achievement, Phi Theta Kappa also provides members opportunities for scholarship, leadership, service and fellowship.
Currently enrolled students are invited to join when they have completed at least 12 credits of associate degree coursework* at RACC with a cumulative grade point average of 3.6 or higher. Letters of invitation will be mailed to all eligible students, usually by the fifth week of each semester, based on the previous semester's grades.
Membership benefits include scholarship opportunities, the option of wearing gold stoles and tassels for graduation, and Phi Theta Kappa recognition on diploma and transcripts.
To keep up with the latest Phi Theta Kappa news, check our bulletin board located in Berks Hall in the center stairway lobby.
Contact Danelle Bower, Advisor, at 610-372-4721 ext. 5451 or visit her office in Berks Hall Room 513. Dr. Donna Singleton, Co-advisor.
*Associate degree coursework excludes developmental courses, those course numbers which begin with a 0, such as MAT 030 and COM 050, for example.
Fall 2018 Important Dates
Wednesday Meetings | 4pm-6pm in the Ravens Perch in the SUB
- October 3rd
- November 14th
- December 5th
Saturday Meetings | 10am-12pm in Yocum Library 115
- October 20th (Yocum 116 for this meeting only)
- November 3rd
Fall Orientation for Prospective Members
- October 10th - 4:30pm in Berks 501 OR
- October 11th - 3:30pm in Berks 501
Fall Induction Ceremony
- November 9th - 6:30pm Ravens Lounge in the SUB
Honors in Action Events
- Pop-up Event #1: Factitious Quiz and Media Literacy | September 27th, 3:15pm-3:45pm in Berks Lobby
- Making Connections Symposium | December 5th, 6:30pm-7:30pm in the Miller Center
Commit to Complete Week
- October 15th - 19th: DETAILS SOON!
Mental Health Fair
- November 7th: 10am-2pm in the STTC
- November 14th: 10am-3pm in the Ravens Lounge