At RACC, it's all about options. We offer in-person, remote and fully online learning opportunities. Courses are offered in traditional 15 week formats as well as accelerated 10, 8, and 5 week terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting monthly.
Steps to Register
- Apply for Admission
- Complete placement testing or provide GED, high school or college information
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
- Sign into myRACC or Register at this link.
- Review your program requirements.
- Review your Advising Summary to determine what courses you still need to take.
- Register for sections.
If you attended RACC within the past year, follow the current student steps above.
If it has been more than one year since you have taken classes RACC:
- Submit an application to update your record.
- Log into myRACC to access your RACC email, Canvas and Self-Service accounts. Check your email for a Welcome letter that will include your login credentials for the myRACC campus portal.
- Check out this "Get Connected" guide.
- After logging into myRACC, select "Self-Service" and follow the easy 1, 2, 3 Steps to Register.
- If you need assistance selecting your classes or help with registration, contact the Advising Center.
How To Videos
- The Roadmap to Registration
This is a 20-minute video demonstrating how to find your program requirements, determine what courses you still need to take, and how to register for courses.
- Already know what courses you want to take?
This short video will show you how to register.