RACC graduates of the Nursing program can transfer to Bloomsburg University’s Online Program of Nursing for their bachelor's degree in Nursing. This program-to-program agreement features Bloomsburg University’s online nursing program. Students may transfer of 69 credits of the RN program into the BSN, with the opportunity to earn up to 15 additional RACC credits to transfer into the Bloomsburg RN – BSN Program.
Chamberlain College of Nursing
RACC graduates of the Nursing program can transfer to Chamberlain College of Nursing for their bachelor's degree in Nursing. This program-to-program agreement features Chamberlain's online nursing program and has the following benefits:
- Online program, with only 37 credits to complete through Chamberlain College of Nursing.
- Total program, 71 credits, accepted plus two additional general education courses.
- 10% off Chamberlain tuition.
RACC graduates of the Nursing program can transfer to Drexel University for their bachelor's degree in Nursing. This program-to-program agreement features Drexel's online nursing program.
Eastern Mennonite University
RACC has an existing articulation agreement with Eastern Mennonite University that offers a seamless transition from RACC’s Nursing program into EMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
This agreement ensures transfer of credit to Eastern Mennonite University’s RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program after completing an associate degree at RACC if you follow this degree completion pathway:
- Be admitted into the Associate Degree in Nursing program at RACC
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or greater as required by the RACC nursing program
- Maintain updated background checks as required by the RACC nursing program
- Meet with EMU Enrollment Counselor
- Begin EMU application during last semester of RACC program
- Graduate from RACC with an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse and successfully pass the NCLEX-RN exam prior to EMU start date
- Obtain a volunteer or salaried position as a registered nurse 2nd semester of the EMU nursing program
Offers of admission to the RN to BS in Nursing program at EMU or withdrawal of admission offered are determined by EMU at its sole discretion. Students will be notified in writing of any decisions that EMU makes.
EMU will accept, in transfer, at least 71 college level credits from RACC and other accredited schools subject to transfer policies. Students will work with an EMU Enrollment Counselor on a regular basis to ensure the maximum transfer of credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
For additional information, contact RACC Transfer Services, your Sr. Academic Advisor, or your Health Professions Specialist.
RACC graduates of the Nursing program can transfer to Millersville University for their bachelor's degree in Nursing through this program-to-program agreement.
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
RACC students who would like to pursue a bachelor's degree in the healthcare field can utilize this direct transfer agreement. Available bachelor's degree programs include Nursing, Health Sciences and Health Administration.
- Learn more about PA College of Health Sciences' Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Learn more about PA College of Health Sciences' Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Learn more about PA College of Health Sciences' Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, Surgical Technology Program
Students who have completed the Reading Hospital Surgical Technology program can transfer to RACC for an Associate Degree in Technology Studies or Health Sciences. Students can also start with general education classes at RACC then transfer to Reading Hospital's program.
University of Cincinnati
Students can transfer their Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician to University of Cincinnati’s Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science.
Benefit from taking advantage of this agreement:
- All 68 credits of the Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician applies to University of Cincinnati’s Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Online program
- Multiple options for completing clinical hours locally or through current employment
- Learn more about University of Cincinnati’s Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science