We value prospective faculty and staff, and all that they contribute to enriching Reading Area Community College. Recognizing the vital role our fabulous faculty and staff play in the success of both our students and institution, we offer a valuable program of top-notch benefits to our full-time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, life and disability insurance
- Tuition and fees remission (for academic courses at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 9 percent by RACC and 6.25 by employee
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
Note: Benefits may vary depending upon position's job classification.
For specific benefit information please contact the Human Resources Department at 610-372-4721 ext 6241.
Please use the myRACC Portal or the college INTRAnet to access all benefit information and forms.