New students to RACC's Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application.
Returning students do not need to apply to the college again.
New and returning dual enrollment students need to register for courses for the current academic year or semester.
- Due Date: Passed
Twin Valley, Exeter and Conrad Weiser students follow a block schedule. Those students should only register for year-long or fall courses by Oct. 9th. You will register in January for spring semester.
- Complete the paper dual enrollment course registration. The online registration has closed. Please contact your School Counseling Office for further DE registration information.
- Download the course registration form. If you are using the course registration forms available on RACC's website, click on your school (below), which is linked to PDF files of your high school's course offerings and section numbers. Print and complete the course registration form by using the course offering section numbers listed for your high school (below). Hand in the course registration form to your school counselor.
- Obtain Dual Enrollment paper applications at the school counseling office or with your dual enrollment teachers if they are teaching face-to-face. Return completed applications to the high school counseling office.
Download the instructions for completing the course registration form.
- Antietam Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Berks Catholic High School
- Blue Mountain Academy
- Brandywine Heights High School
- Conrad Weiser High School
- Daniel Boone High School
- Exeter High School
- Fleetwood Area High School
- Governor Mifflin High School
- Hamburg Area High School
- Kutztown Area High School
- Muhlenberg High School
- Oley Valley High School
- Schuylkill Valley High School
- Tulpehocken High School
- Twin Valley High School
- Wilson Jr./Sr. High School
- Obtain signatures before handing into the guidance office.
- RACC will send a bill directly to your home address.
Pay your bill through RACC's Cashier's Office, Berks Hall Room 107, phone 610-607-6235.