- Dual Enrollment Student Handbook - Academic Year 2022-23
- Dual Enrollment High School Handbook - Academic Year 2022-23
All students to RACC's Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application and Course Registration.
- Apply Online (you will need to sign up as a first time user).
- you will need to sign up as a first time user (as you are new to this application)
- use a personal email to set up an account, if possible (so you receive future communication)
- after submitting your application, remember to check back to your application portal for counselor and parent recommendation status
Register for spring by 02/10/2023.
High School Dual Enrollment Information
- Antietam Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Berks Catholic High School
- Berks Christian High School
- Blue Mountain Academy
- Brandywine Heights High School
- Conrad Weiser High School
- Daniel Boone High School
- Exeter High School
- Fleetwood Area High School
- Governor Mifflin High School
- Hamburg Area High School
- Kutztown Area High School
- Muhlenberg High School
- Oley Valley High School
- Reading High School
- Schuylkill Valley High School
- Tulpehocken High School
- Twin Valley High School
- Wilson Jr./Sr. High School
RACC will send a bill directly to your home address.
Pay your bill through RACC's Cashier's Office, Berks Hall Room 107, phone 610-607-6235.
Dual Enrollment Student Summer Scholarship Opportunity for 2022-2023 School Year
This is a scholarship opportunity for all dual enrollment students who take a course in fall and/or spring. Earn the opportunity to take summer course(s) at the dual enrollment rate of $99/credit, inclusive of all fees. The summer course must be immediately following the academic school year in which the student took the dual enrollment course. Students must fill out an application to be eligible. Students will apply for this scholarship when they register for a summer course (not when they register for DE).