Reading Area Community College partners with area high schools to offer college credit for college-level courses students take at their high school. Dual enrollment students concurrently complete their requirements for high school graduation at the same time they earn college credit. Dual enrollment courses are taught by approved instructors, in the high school, during the regular school day.
- Dual Enrollment Student Handbook - Academic Year 2023-24
- Dual Enrollment High School Handbook - Academic Year 2023-24
All students to RACC's Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application and Course Registration.
- Apply Online
- you will need to sign up as a first time user if you are new to this application. You are only a returning student if you registered for a dual enrollment course in the spring, 2022 and created an account previously (Exeter, Twin Valley, Conrad Weiser).
- use a personal email to set up an account, if possible (so you receive future communication)
- after submitting your application, remember to check back to your application portal for counselor and parent recommendation status. Remind parent to complete the electronic sign off (via email).
Register for fall by 10/06/2023
High School Dual Enrollment Information
- Antietam Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Berks Catholic High School
- Berks Christian High School
- Blue Mountain Academy
- Brandywine Heights High School
- Conrad Weiser High School
- Daniel Boone High School
- Exeter High School
- Fleetwood Area High School
- Governor Mifflin High School
- Hamburg Area High School
- Kutztown Area High School
- Muhlenberg High School
- Oley Valley High School
- Reading High School
- Schuylkill Valley High School
- Twin Valley High School
- Wilson Jr./Sr. High School
- Wyomissing High School
RACC will send a bill directly to your home address.
Pay your bill through RACC's Cashier's Office, Berks Hall Room 107, phone 610-607-6235.
Dual Enrollment Student Summer Scholarship Opportunity for 2023-2024 School Year
This is a scholarship opportunity for all dual enrollment students who take a course in fall and/or spring. Earn the opportunity to take summer course(s) at the dual enrollment rate of $99/credit, inclusive of all fees. The summer course must be immediately following the academic school year in which the student took the dual enrollment course. Students must fill out an application to be eligible. Students will apply for this scholarship when they register for a summer course (not when they register for DE).