To find the e-books marked with ^ below, go to the myRACC portal and click on "Library Resources" in the TOOLS section for the direct links.
There are additional online resources that do not have direct links in the TOOLS section and these resources are marked with + below.
Login directions are in a document under "Yocum Library" in the PAGES section of the myRACC portal.
- Cambridge Companions Complete ^
- eHRAF World Cultures +
- EBSCOhost ^
- Gale Virtual Reference Library ^
- Oxford Reference Library +
- Oxford English Dictionary +
- Project Muse ^
- R2 Library for the Health Professions ^
- The Shakespeare Survey Online +
- Hoopla +
- Flipster +
- Overdrive +
Available for anyone to use are these e-book websites:
- Project Gutenberg
- The Hathi Trust
- Google Books
- Library of Congress Digitized Rare Books & Collections