Career Training Programs provide non-credit certificate training in as little as six weeks to six months and are designed to prepare adults for entry or re-entry into the job market. Interested students must have a high school diploma or GED prior to admission. (The Nurse Aide Program does not require a GED or high school diploma prior to admission.)
RACC offers several certificate programs in Business Occupational Training including administrative assistant, and others in Medical Occupational Training, which includes Dental Assistant, Nurse Aide and Medical Insurance and Billing Specialist.
Application and Interest Form
- Ready to Apply? Start your application here.
- Interested in one of our programs or courses? Complete this form
Catalog and Program Guides
2022 Fall Course Catalog - PDF
- Auctioneering Program Guide
- Certified Recovery Specialist Training Program Guide - (Scholarship Application)
- Computer Applications Program Guide
- Dental Assistant Program Guide
- Home Health Aide Program Guide
- Medical Assistant Program Guide
- Nurse Aide Program Guide - (Scholarship Application)
- Pharmacy Technician Program Guide - (Scholarship Application)
- Phlebotomy Program Guide - (Scholarship Application)
To learn more about Career Training Programs please join us at our Information Sessions where you will meet our staff, learn about our programs, and tour our training labs.
The Center for Career Training, Community Education & Professional Development
610-372-4721 Ext. 6220