Career Training Programs provide non-credit certificate training in as little as six weeks to six months and are designed to prepare adults for entry or re-entry into the job market. Interested students must have a high school diploma or GED prior to admission. (The Nurse Aide Program does not require a GED or high school diploma prior to admission.)
RACC offers several certificate programs in Business Occupational Training including administrative assistant, and others in Medical Occupational Training, which includes Dental Assistant, Nurse Aide and Medical Insurance and Billing Specialist.
Interested in one of our programs or courses?
Catalog and Program Guides
2022 Fall Course Catalog - PDF
- Auctioneering Program Guide - PDF
- Certified Recovery Specialist Training Program Guide - PDF
- Computer Applications Program Guide - PDF
- Dental Assistant Program Guide - PDF
- Home Health Aide Program Guide - PDF
- Medical Assistant Program Guide - PDF
- Medical Insurance & Billing Program Guide - PDF
- Nurse Aide Program Guide - PDF
- Pharmacy Technician Program Guide - PDF
- Phlebotomy Program Guide - PDF
To learn more about Career Training Programs please join us at our Information Sessions where you will meet our staff, learn about our programs, and tour our training labs.