Career Training Programs provide non-credit certificate training in as little as six weeks to six months and are designed to prepare adults for entry or re-entry into the job market. Interested students must have a high school diploma or GED prior to admission.
RACC offers several certificate programs in Business Occupational Training including administrative assistant, and others.
Application and Interest Form
- Ready to Apply? Start your application here.
- Interested in one of our programs or courses? Complete this form
Catalog and Program Guides
- Auctioneering Program Guide - PDF
- Certified Recovery Specialist Program Guide - PDF
- Computer Applications Program Guide - PDF
- Medical Records & Billing Specialist - PDF