Goal 1: Student Learning and Success
Strengthen RACC's culture of collaboration to make student learning and success a campus community-wide effort.
- Increase the number of graduates/completers as well as graduation rates.
- Increase term-to-term retention rates.
- Increase course completion and success rates.
- Shorten time to completion of developmental education requirements.
- Improve effectiveness of tutoring, advising, and transfer/placement services.
- Mitigate risk of student default.
Goal 2: Proactive Community Partner
Increase responsiveness to community needs in providing workforce training, contracted training, and both credit and non-credit career and transfer programs.
- Address employer-identified training-gaps with high quality credit and non-credit career programs.
- Accelerate responsiveness to regional business and industry innovation and increase options for workforce training and customized solutions.
- Build educational pathways to foster program-toprogram transfer articulation to regional, postsecondary institutions and increase secondary school pathways to RACC programs.
- Respond to community needs for offering a variety of course scheduling and modality options.
Goal 3: Viable and Effective Workplace
Strengthen RACC's fiscal viability as well as its effectiveness in leveraging resources to improve the capacity of employees to deliver programs and services that enable students to meet their educational goals.
- Ensure that the institution has resources sufficient and flexible enough to support the mission.
- Allocate resources (physical, human, and fiscal) in support of priority projects.
- Address aspects of the work environment identified as key to improving employee job performance in support of student success.
- Continue to increase the number of applications for competitive grants in support of teaching, learning, organizational development, and RACC's HSI status.
- Seek new markets of students to increase credit and non-credit enrollment, as described in the enrollment plan.
- Assess and improve the campus facilities through intentional and innovative planning.
- Conduct progressive and dynamic planning to ensure a technology infrastructure which will support strategic initiatives and operational integrity.
Goal 4: Known for Excellence
Enhance recognition for excellence in teaching, learning, and community leadership.
- Achieve external recognition for excellence in teaching, learning, and community leadership.
- Continue to increase faculty and staff participation in professional, campus, and community events.
- Utilize student success stories in promoting RACC and its mission.