|Monday, Thursday, Friday||8AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||8AM - 7:30PM|
The Student Records Office/Registrar maintains accurate student records and assists students to be self-sufficient in utilizing the College's administrative software.
The Records Office handles registration, transcript requests and graduation.
College Entrance Exam Board Code: 2743
Graduation and Transcript Requests
Documents and Forms
- Academic Reinstatement Application
- Application for Replacement Diploma
- Change of Major and/or Status
- Disclosure of Information - FERPA
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Personal Profile Change Form
- Petition for Waiver of Course Form
- Registration for Credit Classes Form
- Schedule Change Form
- Student Concerns Involving Faculty Form
- Student Request for Review of Grades Form
- Withdrawal from All Classes
Financial Aid Documents
Find more financial aid forms, worksheets and policies at this link.