Computer labs in Penn Hall and Berks Hall are available for current RACC students only. Students are required to display their RACC ID card in the card holders provided on top of the monitors at all times when using the computer labs. Times are subject to change.
Computer Labs Manager - Room P121: Ken Sheetz, 610-372-4721 ext. 5162
|Monday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||CLOSED (Please use Yocum Library)|
|Sunday||CLOSED (Please use Yocum Library)|
Visit this page to see the Math Learning Center lab hours.
Computer Lab Rules
- No food or drinks are permitted in the computer labs.
- No children are allowed in the computer labs.
- Please see the lab assistant when encountering any type of PC or printer problem. Do not continue to send the print job if your document does not print. Seek help!
- Check the schedule for classroom meeting times. Students will not be permitted in the classroom during scheduled classes.
- Please clean up your area after working.
- Please answer cell phones outside of the computer lab.