Berks Hall Room B-209 is the place to go to fit together all of the pieces of academic success. You can schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, tutor or academic coach. You can plan to study in the Study Zone, print research papers or visit the Writing Café to start off your day with coffee or tea.
- Advising (located in Berks Hall B-209)
- Math Learning Center (located in B-506)
- Science Learning Center (located in B-126/127)
- Writing Studio (located in B-209)
Newsletters and Workshops
- Conquering College Workshops: Strategies for Success - Coming Soon
- ›› Newsletter: February 2019 ‹‹
This service is free and available to all RACC students. A weekly meeting with an Academic Coach can help you with the following: developing strong study skills and self-confidence, setting and achieving goals in life and school, improving time management skills, and conquering test anxiety. Call 610-607-6248 for more information.
Computers are available for student use in computer labs in both Weitz Hall and the Yocum Library, as well as the Study Zone in B-209.