Ordering your books for your summer classes.
If you have financial aid, you can now use it to order your textbooks on-line through the Barnes and Noble RACC Bookstore. Textbooks will be shipped to your home at no charge as the physical store is closed.
- Click on TEXTBOOKS
- Click on FIND TEXTBOOKS
- Choose SUMMER for the term
- Enter each course that you are registered for and it will indicate what books you need
- Add items to your cart and then proceed to checkout
- Create an account if you do not have one
- Choose financial aid in the payment step
To check to see how much financial aid you have for books, log into myRACC and click on Self-Service. Then click on My Bookstore to see available funds.