Miller-Keystone Blood Center will be coming to RACC for a winter blood drive on Wednesday, February 1st and
Miller-Keystone Blood Center will be coming to RACC for a winter blood drive on Wednesday, February 1st and time slots are available between 8:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
To book an appointment:
- Schedule online at giveapint.org
- Go to Give Blood→ Schedule Now→ Sponsor Code Search, use sponsor code 3224.
Walk-Ins will be welcome based on space availability.
The blood drive will take place in the motor coach parked outside of Berks Hall. Please report to the registration table in the cafeteria for your appointment before proceeding to the motor coach. Photo ID is required.
Questions can be referred to Lanie Fessler
Do you need help with resume writing, job search and career exploration, or interview skills?
Do you need help with resume writing, job search and career exploration, or interview skills? Then please join us for the upcoming Career Services Spring 2023 Skillshops!
- Learn the basics of writing a resume.
- Learn how to navigate Handshake to search for internships and jobs, research employers, schedule an appointment with a Career Coach, and more!
- Discover resources to help navigate your job search and career exploration.
- Learn tips on how to make a good first impression at a career fair.
- Learn how to identify your skills and accomplishments to prove that you are a strong candidate.
- Learn how to tackle tough interview questions, what to wear, what to ask, and more!
All Skillshops will be held in Berks Hall 222 and begin at 12PM.