Register today for classes at RACC to make sure you have a schedule that works for you. We offer several sessions, including accelerated terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting in March.
Dates and information for upcoming terms
- Spring Bi-Term 2 (7 weeks) March 9 - May 3
Saturday college is here!
- Apply for Admission
- Take the placement test
- Meet with an academic advisor to select your courses and get registered
- Get started now!
Easy steps to register:
- Step 1: Access your Program Check Sheet. Download and print the curriculum guide for your program. This is your roadmap to your degree and on-time graduation.
- Step 2: Sign into myRACC > Everyday Tools > Self Service. Review your Advising Summary which will tell you what courses you have completed and what courses you still need to take.
- Step 3: In Self Service, select Step 3: Register. Search for course offerings, add them to your plan and register.
NOTE: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. REGISTERED courses appear in GREEN.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the Student Success Center in Berks Hall 209
Guides for Self-Service and Student Planning
Student Instructional guides to review program requirements, plan courses and schedules and register for classes.
- The Quick Start student guide to course planning and registration through Self-Service - PDF
- Course planning and registration guide for students - PDF
- Student planning frequently asked questions - PDF
Are you enrolled full-time at another school and looking to stay on track by getting some general education classes out of the way? We can help you with that, too. Enroll at RACC as a guest student and transfer your credits to your main institution.
That's it, you're all set!
If unsure of what courses you need, the following resources may help:
If you receive an error message that is preventing registration, please contact the Record's Office in B107 / 610-607-6243 or the Student Success Center in B-209 / 610-607-6245.