Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to email@example.com
Please indicate the job code ADJ-PN in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
A background check is not required for this position.
|Title:||Practical Nursing Program Clinical Adjunct|
|Apply by date:||
$810 per credit hour
Why join our Team?
- Contribute to the education of future nursing professionals.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of nurse educators to support student success.
- Prepare entry level nursing professionals to support future community health care needs.
About the Practical Nursing Program:
Students are enrolled in a 12-month certificate practical nursing program. Students are admitted in January of each year. The program encompasses clinical, simulation and lecture. Students are exposed to a variety of clinical settings which reflect the role of a practical nurse. These clinical experiences allow students to apply knowledge and provide exposure to potential future employment opportunities.
This position is for a part-time adjunct clinical faculty member in the Practical Nursing Program. Adjunct faculty facilitate/provide clinical instruction to students enrolled in the Practical Nursing Program for Spring (January- May).
- Understand the course and clinical objectives of the course and become familiar with the overall practical nursing curriculum.
- Plan clinical experiences for each student in the clinical group consistent with course and clinical objectives.
- Utilize a learning management system to communicate evaluative processes.
- Provide supervision of students in providing safe, quality patient care.
- Assist the students to accomplish the clinical objectives of the course.
- Assist the student to learn clinical decision-making and clinical judgment skills, develop competency in the execution of clinical skills and foster good communication and psychomotor skills with patients, families and other members of the health care team.
- Validate students’ understanding of theoretical, scientific and evidence-based practice to support safe and effective care.
- Evaluate students’ clinical practice and provide feedback to students on their accomplishment of clinical objectives.
- Guide students in their growth in the nursing profession.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing; Master’s degree in Nursing preferred (MSN). Must have recent clinical experience (within 2 years) in long- term care, home health, or acute care.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
Current and unencumbered nursing licensure to practice in Pennsylvania is required.
College level teaching experience; PN level preferred. Experience in clinical and simulation education.