Dual Admissions: LaSalle
Planning to transfer to LaSalle after completing your associate degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions, general education core-to-core agreement with LaSalle can help make that dream possible!
The dual admissions agreement with LaSalle University ensures that RACC associate degree graduates will be accepted to LaSalle with all their general education requirements fulfilled when they meet the following conditions:
- Complete a free LaSalle online application before earning 45 college credits at RACC.
- Graduate RACC with a minimum GPA of 2.5, except nursing which requires a minimum 3.0.
- Enroll at LaSalle within one year of graduating from RACC.
- Meet all regular LaSalle admissions requirements, including application deadlines.
Click here to complete LaSalle University's Application for Dual Admissions form. Make a copy of the Application for Dual Admissions and submit to the Transfer Center. Send directly a copy to LaSalle University.
Merit Scholarships to LaSalle:
- Successful full-time day dual admission candidates will qualify for a Dual Admission Achievement Scholarship in the amount of $1,500 per year at La Salle.
- Members of Phi Theta Kappa who graduate from RACC with a 3.5 cumulative GPA or above, will qualify for a PTK Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 per year at LaSalle. Only available to full-time day students.
- Scholarships will be awarded annually to students who possess a cumulative RACC grade point average of 2.5 and above. The scholarship amounts will vary between $4,000 and $11,000 and scholarships are only offered to students who will be attending La Salle main campus as full-time day students.
3.3 – 4.0 = $11,000
2.8 – 3.29 = $9,000
2.5 – 2.79 = $4,000