Planning to transfer to Lebanon Valley College (LVC) after completing your Associate Degree at RACC? RACC's dual admissions agreement with can help you get there!
This dual admissions agreement ensures that you will be accepted to LVC after completing an Associate Degree at RACC if you meet the following conditions:
- Graduate from RACC with an Associate in Arts, Associate of General Studies, or an Associate of Science degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Meet all regular LVC admissions requirements, including application deadlines.
- Apply for Dual Admissions, before earning 30 credits with RACC, by completing the RACC-LVC Application for Dual Admissions form found on the Lebanon Valley College admission website.
If you qualify for the LVC dual admissions agreement, LVC will:
- Waive the admission application fee
- Award an academic scholarship of up to $25,000 to full-time students
- Award to full-time Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society members the Board of Trustees Scholarship, $25,000 (not duplicated with any other scholarship offer)
- Award a $1000 transfer scholarship
- Provide you an opportunity to meet with an LVC representative prior to graduating from RACC
- Provide you the opportunity to take two courses while enrolled as a RACC student at the reduced tuition
Majors students might consider at LVC:
- Actuary Science (competitive program)
- Analytical Finance
- Music Business
- Accelerated Accounting/MBA Program